Reporting A Streetlight Problem

The Town of Plainville has purchased most of the streetlights formerly owned by CL&P.  Residents noticing a streetlight out or not working properly in their neighborhood should call the Public Works Administration Department at 793-0221 ext. 208 and provide us with the following information:

  • Address the streetlight is located in front of or near 
  • Pole number**
    • **Required information
  • Your name and phone number 
    • In case we have questions or would like to inform you of information regarding the streetlight

Town Staff will determine whether or not the streetlight is town-owned and then take the appropriate action to have it repaired.