The Plainville Housing Authority has suspended their Foodshare program through at least May due to the COVID-19 outbreak. For the safety of the volunteers, residents and staff, these events are canceled. The Housing Authority will re-evaluate the possibility of startup again in June.
As a reminder, here are risk reductions to help stop the spread of germs:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds