Click on the form you would like to view.  If you cannot click on the form, it means the form is not active at this time.

2017 Annual Income and Expense Report Summary 

Assessment Appeal Application

2017 Declaration of Personal Property

Change of Mailing Address: Use this form if you would like to change the address of where your real estate or sewer tax bill is sent. Please fill out the form and mail it to the Assessor's Office, Plainville Town Hall, One Central Square, Plainville, CT 06062.

We are unable to change the address for motor vehicles. If you need to change your address for your motor vehicle, this needs to be done directly through the DMV.

Elderly Homeowners Application

Veteran Still in Service Form for Motor Vehicle (own or lease)