Reporting A Streetlight Problem

The Town of Plainville has purchased most of the streetlights formerly owned by CL&P.  Residents noticing a streetlight out or not working properly in their neighborhood should call the Public Works Administration Department at 793-0221 ext. 208 and provide us with the following information:

- address the streetlight is located in front of or near

- pole number**  (**required information)

- your name and phone number (in case we have questions or would like to inform you of information regarding the streetlight)

Town Staff will determine whether or not the streetlight is town-owned and then take the appropriate action to have it repaired.